Friday, January 04, 2008

This is the first.

The new year has just passed. There are many things I am greatful for. I dare say I am truly blessed.

However it has not been so with this blog. It seems that my thoughts are rather provoking to 'certain' people (Me? Provoke people!? Naww~) and so it has been left to rot here for a couple of months.

Well here is a short update for you all (Big events only, shall we).

Christmas

Ho-Ho-Ho! Santa loves his ho's. I saw this on a shirt while shopping with Baby V and her brother (correction, not Whales). Well this the season for your vocal chords to be worked to death.

Last minute changes + Last minute practice + Lots of high notes to hit + Mediocre singer = No voice on performance day

Ah yes. The horror. But the 'eleventh hour-ness' of the whole thing was what made it fun. Running up and down, 6 hours of practice, fumbling with words and definately the laughs. Funny.

Received a few good presents this Christmas. A new wardrobe, a new car and a treasure chest. Oh did I mention, A NEW CAR? Well its a second hand one but in good condition nonetheless. Its cause I start at The Star on the third of January, which was 2 days ago.

New years

Well new years eve was un eventful except for, maybe, Stan coming back (Haven't been hanging with him so far though. You know, Girl - factor, for both sides. LOL). On new years day, went out with Baby V for, well lots of stuff la. But that was in the night time. Rest of the day? Gaming.

The Star

First day, first assignment. Second day, second assignment, first spike. First week, first Saturday shift. Over all, I'm loving it.

My OC's are awesome, as the deadline looms, you would want to stay away. I get to call the head editor, Datuk Wong Chun Wai, by his name. I had my first assignment published today. Good start.

***

Well I did say it was supposed to be short. Well thats all folks.

No comments: