Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lingam stole all The Star's court reporters. They ran out of court reporters and they had to send two crime reporters.

The price of a prank is high people, let me tell you that. The maid that sent anonymous SMSes to Sharlinie's father was at the court proceedings in the PJ majistret court yesterday and I was there.

The maid could be jailed up to 9 years or fine or both. Quite a hefty price to pay right? On top of that she can't be bailed out.

Well its a public holiday again, and I'm working again.

I know its unlike me but it comes with the job. I haven't had much time for anything.

I've gotten a copy of David Tao's album, courtesy of baby V. David Tao has to be my favorite chinese artist. Make no mistake, I still can't understand much chinese, but his music is awesome.

Well thats all for now.

No comments: