Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Insane.

I left the house at 7.30am, on a public holiday, to go to the office. I reached home at 11.30pm. Thats 16 hours of work! On a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!? And I don't get paid overtime or extra for it. Awesome ain't it?

Initially I was left in the office with nothing to do. Until about 6.00pm that is. Some idiot chose to run his car into a house at that time. In Selayang no less. SELAYANG!? I know where that is... IN MY DREAMS! I spent my childhood days there but I was never allowed to drive (DUH! Underage!). Best thing is its my 1st week in crime and I got a scolding for not knowing where Stadium Selayang Baru situated. Fine.

The best thing is this, there was no set address given. WHAT!? You want us to go around searching? "Oh its near Selayang stadium" she says. It was about (insert LARGE digit here) km or more in the opposite direction. Luckly the crowd was easy to spot.

Upon arriving, I found out that the house was filled with migrants. Migrants who can't speak English and Malay well (Say what!?Anybody a Nepalese Translator?).

Gah! Multiple plans got dashed on that day. I knew that it would happen one day but I didn't think it would be on a public holiday. Well at least they ran the story. Ja...

1 comment:

vic said...

yes, they ran the story. they put in the picture showing the car nearly coming through the other side too. joke of a story man..lol