Sunday, January 20, 2008

I had 2 days off but suprisingly I didn't get much rest over those 2 days. I had lost sleep because of my flu. I've suffered insomnia and a runny nose. Bah. Basketball also hasn't been as as good. I just haven't been performing. Bah.

Well, FGA USJ had their 1st YF of the year and the theme is "SILLY". Now one would think that we would have no problems being silly and we didn't disappoint. I however, was late. Yes I got called back after the senior reporter had a change of heart on the story, so I had to rush back and write it. Oh well the day ended well enough, went our foe a drink with baby V.

Congratulation to Noah and Sam for making it to the leaders circle. You guys make a leader proud. Soon one of you will be captian and the other a wing man. LOL. Funny ain't it?

Now this is a special! Congratz T.K. on your frontpage byline in The Sun today. Awesome job! Talk about beating josh to the punch. Congratulations! Gambate!

Well back to work. See ya peeps!

No comments: