Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Guess what, I managed to provoke someone with this blog again. AGAIN!?

Yeah, so what am I going to to about it? I'm going to make it worst. My new years resolution is to not censor my blog. Its supposed to be my takes on life and what I think about life.

To he who I shall not name, dude you're so full of yourself. Well all know you have some amount of talent so please don't go telling me how good you are. I don't want to know. If there is something worth acknowledging I will do it. You don't have to seek it from me or anyone else. It annoys people. If you're good you don't have to tell anyone. It'll sound arrogant if you do. Trust me I'm not the only one who can't stand your bragging. Its laced with so much arrogance and ignorance it bothers me. You for one should know that pride come before a fall and man how far have you fallen. I mean, starting your own fan circle? And having the audacity to start your own fan circle. Man. People are supposed to start those for you. There are many times when I have hinted that you should stop, but you never seem to get it. I'm not even gonna start on how your jokes sometimes get people into trouble, but I guess that happens, some just more than others.

Thats enough of that.

It was a nice change of the normal mundane day when I got to have dinner with not only Baby V but HafutotaJE and Whales. The reunion of the pointless study group. Caught up with how everybody else is doing.

Industrial training has been good. I meet te people I want to meet almost every other day and those I don't, I never do. Not yet at least.

I met a friend from so far back in the day. I knew this dude since I was 11. He's 2 years older and he was around The Star Tower for an interview. Extremely talented musican. A pastor's son. A real good friend. His hair is still as long as ever. Ian, its nice to see you again bro. Oh and congrats Lemuel and Melanie on the birth of your child. May God bless you and your family.

Well gotta go. I got transfered to crime. Dead bodies! LOL
See ya.

7 comments:

Memedi-kun said...

Ahahahaha!

But I was faster today in getting the news! (or getting to the location of the mode of transport that will take us to the story which is probably not the same one in the first place)

"(My Work Place) was here FIRST!"

Ithildin Galad said...

i cant believe that u r getting transferred to crime.

ur existence is a crime.

sigh.

arrest him please, mekz.

Memedi-kun said...

Actually! The guy's been bumped off the crime sphere only after ONE day. Muahaha.

BUT! He's definitely the FIRST to get called back to office over a...somewhat minor BOO BOO, after he left at 6.30 SHARP.

Sypher said...

LOL yeah! thank god... crime is boring! I'm sure I'll have to do it again tho... hey the recalling thing wasn't my fault. It was the indecision of the court people. BAH! and they didn't even use the story.

Ithildin Galad said...

but then again... they really should put a notice outside the star...

'No Dumb Interns allowed aka No Kelvin Goh Wong allowed'

i think i'll leave a word with gim ean.

hmm. i missed my first assignment yesterday. arrived late after a trip to putrajaya. (read my blog for full details)

didnt get in trouble la, tho. ehehe.

shadowless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shadowless said...

Friend, here's a tip.

As an intern, go all out to impress your bosses. Leave the attitude at home.

That means don't go home at 5pm sharp (or in your case 6.30pm sharp) or you'll be seen a a lazy ass who can't wait to go home.

That also means putting the blame on these "court people" doesn't really help your case, unless one of these "court people" happens to be your OC. In other words, if you really gotta go, get the OC's ok. There are some people who even stayed back on Valentine's Day, okay?

As for your story not being used, you have to keep this in mind - You're a reporter out to collect the news and write it. Your responsibility is making sure you deliver on your end. Whether your story is used or not is not for you to say nor is it your decision to make, it's the editors'.

Judging from your other posts, you seem to be having a tough time in your internship. Think of it this way, if you seriously wanna work in this line, you'll have to survive this. You're thrown at the deep end with no one to hold your hand. That's how it is and how it will pretty much always be. Stay afloat, and you'll get noticed. Swim and you might even get a job offer. Sink and no one would even know you were there in the first place.

Keep in mind that you're an intern looking to score an A for your industrial training. If you're already a full time employee, then cut corners all you want coz at the end of the day, at least you still have a job. But since you're not, things are not so rosy.

Work hard, or at least make it look like you're trying hard.

Cheers.