Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bylines, Parties and Maniacs.

Nothing much happen lately so no updates. I was off from work the past 2 days and I'm bored of sitting infront of a computer, so I decided to go do some gaming and play some basketball. Having Ming back sure makes basketball more fun.

I met up with HafutotaJE last friday. The poor lad seems to be so tired. Well I guess it can be tiring when your doing something you weren't expecting to do. He's a journalism student writing advertisements and copywriting stuff. A waste of a good writer, if you ask me.

Bylines

First of all, congratulations to O.H Sean on his first byline in the Sunday Star dated 13th Jan 2008. After all the hard work being put it, I guess it paid off. Congratz again man!

I'm still waiting for my first byline. I thought I would have gotten it last Friday but I didn't. Oh well I'll just have to wait for a little while more, I hope.

Parties

I went to a party held by a friend of Baby V. Her small gathering turned out to be a full fledge party with DJ's and dance floor and all. The alcohol was free flowing as well. From wine to whisky to vodka, if you wanted it all you needed to do was to ask for it.

The birthday girl, to my surprise is the girlfriend of Joshua who used to play basketball with me.
Well even though I could drink well, I wanted to control my intake. Managed to do that, somewhat. Chelle was stoning most of the party. Poor girl.

Maniacs

Another girl has been kidnapped. Why go for little girls? Sick people. Yes they are maniacs but the maniacs I'm talking about is not these kidnappers.

What has the police done so far? Hunt down the remenants of the sex DVD of a Minister who has gracefully stepped down, that what. Great way to waste money boys.

Idiots. All of them, Idiots.

What they should be doing with their time is to be keeping an eye on these cases, solving them. Malaysia should be a safe country. For all the stupidity and unfairness of this country at least it was safe. Now, even that cannot be supplied.

Well my parents are going to pull another switch that they do so well.

I have my new baby. A 5 year old Kenari Auto. The car is under my name, the loans is under my name and I most probably have to start paying for it once I start working and yet my sister is the one driving it. A girl who hasn't driven in donkey years is most definately going to wreck my car. And my father is going to brush it off, again.

I tell you.... Je reçois des malades de cette famille. Ils apportent favoritisme à un tout autre niveau. Je veux quitter le plus tôt possible.

I might be saying that in anger but ... 21 years of the same thing.. I just don't know how long I can take this.

No comments: