Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yo peeps!

I got my 1st byline. Yeah what, I've been waiting for. So how do I feel? Kinda sad. Its heavily edited and I wasn't actually expecting it. and I need to get a byline treat. Shoot. Why? Coz I'm broke.

I went to 'Campur Chart Goes Live' yesterday @ Laundry the Curve with Baby V and friends. Met up with Basil, Fabes and Ben (from the 'Pagi Show', formerly known as the 'Big Bang Breakfast Show').

The show featured artists like 'Silent Scream', 'Frequency Cannon' and some rap dude that I don't know. 'Silent Scream' was surprisingly impressive. FC unfotunately proved that they can't sing live well but props for the showmanship.

owh well.

1 comment:

Ithildin Galad said...

hum hum! my first byline today too! actually, three articles, two bylines! both also rather editted, but not so much so I cannot recognise it as my own! ahaha. the key to uneditted articles is stick with the boring style, man.

no point trying to write 'your' style coz if u do, it get changed!

anyway, congrats, u dumbass. at least you are FINALLY doing something right. XP Muahahaha.