Sunday, January 13, 2008

Its a new day and I wonder why in the world are the roads in KL so bloody confusing.

Yes I got lost.

I had an assignment in hotel Istana today. Its the opening of a nation wide seminar. And yes I got lost. I seriously need to get around Kuala Lumpur more. Well I got the 17 minites late so I guess I didn't miss much. Its not like the story would get published.

Fooled me once shame on you, Fooled me twice shame on me (or something like that).

I got lost on the way back again! I tell you KL motorists are maniacs. The motorcyclists especially.

I managed to get back to the office in one piece and finish writing my story. Sent it in to the senior I was supposed to anyways. I never seem to be able to report these kinda of events involving prominant political figures. Its such a bore. No offence to those who enjoy it.

Pauline's rat race starts today... good luck Whales.

There are a few people I haven't heard from in a while. Things really do change but no matter, I guess I've changed as well I no longer care as much. Maybe coz of the work time constraint and I'm seeing the person I need to see almost everyday before work so I'm pretty happy.

What I want to do is play basketball. Its been such a long while. Well 3 days isn't exactly long but I want to play.

2 comments:

vic said...

lol..kl is a messy, roundabout place. i haven't even ventured there by car yet. we make it our next escapade, ok? ;p

Ithildin Galad said...

Hey thanks man. I need the luck. Had a sloooooooooooow first half of the day then it picked up wid a tag-along to a fengshui interview XD

kl roads are mad. mad. n as for the motorists, bang em down i say! Muahaha.