Monday, October 15, 2007

Here I am, at eight in the morning, trying to put in to words how I feel to no success. Its the start of a new semester and here I find myselt in this beat down old room of a computer lab, tapping down on the keyboard trying to find words.

I'm usually not one for profound words and that could be the reason why I find this such a daunting task.

Yeah I'm not too bright.

But since I have cut this blog of from the rest of the world. I guess its just me and a few of my brethren that actually take time to read what I have to say.

*15 minutes of staring blankly at the screen*

I still can't find the words. Here's something else.

Time...

The essence of which buildeth and teareth down. Which giveth and taketh away. The ticking of the clock will show a 24 hour day but alas does any know when it will end? The end of time? Could the end really come to something that is eternal, which ticks one and one long after the last human's heart has already stopped beating? With time comes answers to questions profound but along with those answers come unexplainable question. But in all, one thing is for sure, in time comes death and death will come in time.

Why is it that the only sure thing in a mortal man's life be something so dark?

Well I still can't find the words so I'll put it off till later.

No comments: