Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello people! Finally reformatted my computer and these are the Valentine's Day update. I'm sure most of you celebrated Valentine's and the rest of you celebrated Single's Awareness Day (S.A.D).

Went to One Utama to celebrate. It was a few days later so... we didn't celebrate it commercially like the rest of the world.

At Carl's Jr for lunch.

I liked the chocolate fair's deco.

Carl's Jr. Chilli Beef Fries. Awesome stuff.


Portabello Mushroom Burger. It was huge!


After lunch I brought Baby-V to Bakerzin. She's always wanted to go there but we've never been there. So I'd thought I'd feed the dessert monster in the both of us.



Bakerzin's Coupe de Black Forest


The three tapas we ordered, kinda forgot the name.

After the sweeties, we went to see the crawlies at the reptile fair. Well not much from that trip.



*hiss* *hiss*

Ja-ne.


3 comments:

Esee said...

aw cho chweet! you yok ma me again haha..

hey the chilli beef fries sounds awesome but looks gross..hehe

vic said...

my bracelet!! *points at last picture* >D
thanks so much, baby! muax!


yeah, leen, looks like i join your uber yok ma club liao.. haha

Esee said...

hey what yok ma club

*frowns*