Sunday, March 02, 2008

On Friends Who, Like Wine, Grows Better With Age.

Let me just highlight the one thing that might have been a frowner last Sunday, some idiot stole my baby's phone at the MIDVALLEY KTM station. This shall be know as the 'incident'.

Well lets begin.

It was the weekend I was looking forward to the whole of last month. Celebrating the birthdays of 3 very important people to me outside my family.

1. Iain Low
The dude I consider the most 'GAY' straight guy ever and my best bud.
2. Tan Jee Yee

The aspiring artist, and future writer

3. Pauline "WHALE" Wong The only person I can say I enjoy verbally abusing (She fights back mind you) and our resident goblok.

Well as you can see, I'm broke this month so you can write all your donation cheques to 'The Save a Resident Retard' foundation. All donations are highly appreciated.

We ate at Chilli's Midvalley for Pauline and Jee's celebration.

Goodness, the portions are huge. I have to say that after the main course I was stuffed and could hardly eat anymore but some how I downed dessert, I'm so proud! Everything was well worth the money. I have to say that I was happy after that. Here's what we had.


This is what I had, the Swiss Mushroom Burger. The burger was so huge and tall I had a problem getting a bite in.

This was what Jee had. The Monteray Chicken. The chicken was packed up so well it was so hard to cut, but the meat was surprisingly tender.

This was what my baby had. I forgot the name. I will edit it in. She had such a hard time finishing it.

This is what Whales had. Lamb Shoulder Steak - Med Rare. So tender and juicy! The tastes was so good. The mash potatoes were some of the best I ever had. The fries were good too.

Well we got dessert on the house cause it was their birthday. Well they didn't want the staff to come out and sing to them, they said it was embarassing. I had other plans.

I went of to tell a member of the staff to set a little somthing up to surprise them. It was spoilled when a waitress came to confirm the order with me infront of them. But it was good nonetheless.

After that the girls went off to do what they do best. Shopping. The guys went to the arcade where, I let the Birthday Boy win (I'm denying that I suck so badly at arcade games LOL). Well we then called it a day after baby bought a pair of killer heels. 4-inches I think.

Ok The KTM was late again! So of course the people piled up quite badly. Two guys of of them were not actually there to get on the train. Thats when the 'Incident' happened. The rush of people was so bad that I couldn't get out of the train to give chase to those idiots. Damn junkies. Be aware of a tall gay looking Malay man wearing a sholl and metallic pink nike's together with a short dweeb, also malay, with a hunched back.

Luckily, baby kept her composure and immediately barred her phone. It was quite impossible to trace the phone so that was the least she could do, so that she'll get back both her number and credit.

Still the day continues and we refused to let the the incident put us down on such a good day.

Next was Iain's surprise party. A 20 year old celebrating his birthday at A&W. LOL. Funny ain't it? He actually has loads of younger siblings (by young I mean YOUNG). Well the surprise didn't really work coz it was spoiled when he spotted the lot of them at the restauraunt. Though he did get a surprise later, when we dunked him into the pool, with me dealing the final push (What are best buds for bro!). After that I sent a few people home and then spent some time with baby before going home.

Here's to the silver lining being the larger portion of the day.

Happy birthday guys! Cheers.

Ja-ne.



No comments: