Friday, February 08, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Chai! Xing Nian Kuai Le!

Greetings of prosperity and good fortune to all friends and readers, be you Chinese or just joining the festivities.

Well I'm spending the Lunar New Year at home by myself. Why so sad? I actually prefer this to the 'festivities' at my hometown. Thats a tale for another time. Work, work, is my excuse.

I haven't written my yearly thank you post so I will do so now in the light of the current festivities.

First off I'd like to thank Baby-V for all the support and love shes given me. Then there's Whales and Hafutota for being such good friends and giving me words of wisdom (though the last one, I don't think I have it in me to do, Hafutota).

Next, to Mekz, HS, Ista, Kevin, Baiti, Arystle and IngYeen for making working at The Star so much more fun. See you guys on Monday .

To Shern Ming, Way and Jiian, a.k.a. The Bang Bros, for making basket ball in 19 more challenging again.

Ksuan and PandaRae, thanks sistahz for all the good times and helping me through the bad. Iain and Mien, I thank you, for just being you. Iain, all the best in your pursuit of 'happyness'. It'll work out for the best. For you too Mien Mien.

To Stanley, thanks bro. I'm sorry that your trip back this time ain't filled with as many 'yam cha' sessions as we'd like. Maybe the next time. I pary the next time you come back, it'll be for good. LOL.

To JG all the best to you and you new leadership post, you'll do fine, you were a great second, so great in fact, you should be a leader. And the rest of NACL, I'll be back as your fearless and dim-witted leader soon enough, hang in there guys.

To UTAR Journalism class of June 2006, I send my thanks and greetings to all of you, till I see you guys after the internship period. I hope you people are doing ok.

To all those who have made this retarded journey of mine a little less retarded, I thank you.

Ja-ne

No comments: