Thursday, February 14, 2008

3 days, 2 cancellations, 3 press realeases.



I have to say, being in the crime desk is killing my passion for the art of journalism. Its been hard for me to cope as I'm more often than not left to struggle on my own.



Just when I'm getting the hang of it, the election hits. The police don't give you a heads up when they cancel PC's.



A little bit more of this and I might not want to come back to journalism.



Jumper.





Now ladies, I know Hayden Christensen is hot but the dude can't act. Jumper was left dry and isn't a movie with a wow factor.

Even Rachel Bilson's acting wasn't too good. I wasn't impressed. However it must be hard for the movie to come right after the last movie I saw, Sweeny Todd, which was an awesome movie.

The story is about young David Rice who suddenly gets the power to teleport money, moving cars, double decker buses and a whole lot more. This was all done by fantastic special effects.

But then again there is a force on Earth that is so dense that it apparently can't be moved even by the movie's special effects. Christensen's wooden acting.

David is then hunted by his nemesis, a paladin, who a black man with white hair, Samuel L. Jackson. Well now we know why his movie choices have been bad (Snakes on a Plane and now this) , His head isn't getting enough nutrients his hair is turning white. Soon he won't have any hair.





He believes the gift of being anywhere at anytime is a gift that only God should have. So he goes around killing all of them. "Your kind all trun evil sooner or later," then *STAB*.


Wow real cool Mr. Jackson.

Well I did leave the movie wanting Hayden's power.


Well HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

*Teleports* Ja-ne.

1 comment:

Esee said...

"But then again there is a force on Earth that is so dense that it apparently can't be moved even by the movie's special effects. Christensen's wooden acting."

haha very funny. anyway, he didnt look dat hot in the movie. too angsty. sheesh. gimme the good anakin please.