Friday, February 01, 2008

3 days. Thats how long it took for Jesus to rise again. Its also the amount of off days I get this week. It would be nice save for one damper, I have to sleep on the couch in the living room. Yes its true....

I have finally been evicted outta my room.

The notice was given a few days prior to the eviction as my room is to be given to Mr. Big Brick Wall. LOL. The construction from the front has moved to the back. The new look of my house porch now looks like a very badly designed mix of malay and chinese fusion.

And now they're tearing down the back wall which happens to be my room wall so I can't very well be sleeping there right? Who knows which sick bugger 'will go hump in the night'. Can't let that be happening.

On Clubbing

I 'almost' went clubbing again. 'Almost' coz we got lost and by the time we got there, it was 2 hours before my girlfriend's curfew was up. 2 hours worth of clubbing? Aih.

I also came to the realization I shouldn't go out with my girlfriend, if she picks up her friends. Excluding Em, the rest took a total of 2 hours to get ready. We (Baby V, Em, Eunice and me) even had time to have a nice long (and when I say long I mean LONG) dinner. Upon reaching their place we had to wait another half an hour. Dashyat! They're girls anyways so.... What to do...

By then (Coz I don't like being kept waiting for too long) most of the mood had already died off for me but I still wanted to spend time with V.

Then the call came...

"Eh babe, we move to Maisons,". The song "We're in deep shit" Immidiately came to mind. Its a self composed song so don't bother looking it up. I for one don't like MAISONS anymore. Crowded like crazy.

When we reached only two got out of the car and the rest went to Murni SS2. LOL.

Plans this week end is to meet up with Baby V and Whales and then Seremban on Sunday. BEEF NOODLE!!!!! Woot!

No comments: