Friday, February 01, 2008

A Gentle Reminder.

To he-who-I-shall-not-name (sigh, AGAIN). Dude, Whales is like one of the only people who treats so well enough despite how you treat people, her included, but even now your pissing her off. Now, this is a few simple guidelines to, at least, keep that friendship between you at Whales. God knows I'm already annoyed with your attitude.

STEP 1.

You do not belittle people's work just because your jealous of their byline even if you do it in a 'nice' way. It just proves that you have lots more to learn, like most of us. You DO NOT call it lucky, am-kong or any other word of that sort. Its still their work and the 'higher-ups' thinks that its good. Who are you to say other wise. A byline for a feature is a byline anyway.

STEP 2

You do not brag about stuff that 'almost' happen. Like your 'almost' frontpage byline. Things that 'almost' happened, didn't happen. No need to tell the world. Its like you craze recognition. That annoys people more often then not.

Just follow these 2 steps and you'd most probably still keep Whales as a friend, cause somehow, She can live with your other Self-Promoting habits.

I may not be perfect but this is a sincere word of advice. I am not qualified to go any further than this. "Let the man who has not sinned cast the first stone". If I were to live by that principal, no one would ever tell you.

Sorry Whales. You asked me to keep this under wraps but, enough is enough.

and Mekz, congratulations on your byline, the mouse really did bring you great blessing LOL.

1 comment:

Memedi-kun said...

Because I take care of rats at my home. When my mom wants to 'kill' the 'damn' cats I always go out and warn them so they can run away first. Eh, wait...that actually promotes the short-livedness of the rats right?