Sunday, February 03, 2008

Oh well you can defy it if you want to, I have tried. Though comparing yourself to Jesus (Wow you've got to be really holy, though Jesus never really belittled anybody) is low, even for you. Though my methods maybe crude I offer this advice sincerely and even so your pride is in the way (Yes comparing yourself to a DEITY does come off as a LITTLE pompous. Just a LITTLE..). So this shall be the last. I shall silence myself to deaf ears, blind eyes and closed minds.

Goodbye.

I'm done with the free advise column. Thats the last I shall rant on the matter and the person. I hope what ever he chooses (in this matter its defiance and pride, which given, all of us have) sees him through (I seriously doubt it though).

On a lighter note, Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of fleet street is awesome.

On one hand there is the gore, which is always a plus point to me. Then there is the intense acting of Depp and the cast. Then there is the witty and rather dark lyrics. Oh did I mention, the GORE?

Its an action, political, horror, thriller, comedy and drama all packed into one musical that was made into a movie. Fantastic stuff. The 'Mad Man' Burton and The 'Weirdo' Depp combination has yet to let me down. Plus I had good company.

I am rather envious of Whale. LOl she got to cover 'Switchfoot' live in Malaysia. Gah! I am a fan of that band. Not a die hard fan but enough of a fan to get envious. LOL.

And to those who said Switchfoot can't sing live... Appearently they did very well according to my other friends who went.

Seremban!

Beef Noodles! Nuff said but I have to say more. The great fellowship was a bonus. LOL. I had 2 big bowls. Set me back Rm16 but worth it nonetheless.

Pictures and quotes to be published soon.

Happy Holidays Kiddos.

No comments: