Monday, June 11, 2007

On the lack of good blogskins.

Well I for one think my previous blogskin has a theme thats unbecoming of me. In what way? Thats for you to figure out. But you'll have to do that on your own effor cause I have changed the layout.

Well while hunting for blogskins I found that all the blogskins I browsed through were either too girly or really ugly. And trust me I went through quite a bit. Maybe I'm just not good at looking for blogskins.

So.....

I went back to blogger and got a minima scheme. Blue, You can't go wrong with blue. Its cliche I know bur hey, I'm a fan.

Well on other things. Namingly gaming.

From the Playstation 2 to the PC. Right now I'm playing this awesome Strategy game titled, Warhammer 40000: Dawn Of War, Dark Crusade.


It is set in the future on the planet Kronos. It features a few races that seem to be the futuristic fantasy characters. It has good game play, graphics and not that bad a story.
Well thats all for now more updates and upgrades to come.

No comments: