Sunday, June 24, 2007

On good days.

Today has been good. It didn't start out the way I wanted it to but it was good. I'm happy to say the least. Spirits are back up from yesterday. I kinda lost my head worrying about something that I have no say or no chance to change. I vented it out that night and I'm back, the same old fatso I was and dead proud of it.

Did some balling this evening. Didn't win all of my games but I played well. Even did some trash talking for the last game! (Sorry Iain! Didn't mean a word) . Before that I went to Secret Recipe to get a cake. Chocolate banana! Makes any cake in Subang seem second rate. Before that, Rally 07 practice. Things are shaping up to be rather 'interesting'. I say that with every sense of the word. Proud of Barry, C. Ngiam and Inez. They all did good. Was supposed to go out with my boys this afternoon. Didn't happen. Oh well.

Lets talk about having chances and not taking them. Some people have a clear cut chance of achieving what they want. And yet they don't take it. Why is that?

Sometimes its important to just take the chance that is given and grab life by the neck. Need to say I love you to someone? Say it! Need to ask for the forgiveness of sins? (everyone needs that. Jesus is the way to go people) Pray it. Don't wait. Need to say sorry? Now is the time. You might regret it. Most of the time, you will. Out!

No comments: