Monday, June 25, 2007

On Being Me.

I am the way I because I am what God has made me. In the previous post (which I took off cause its kinda depressing) I was wondering, how my life would have been if I stayed there (Segambut).

I prayed.

I realize that its not where I am that makes the difference. I'm just naturally like this (I could've turned out worst) and my life is good.

Taking in slow and easy. Thats important. Well for me at least. Work life ain't that easy (as my time at Astro has revealed) and I want to live my life to the fullest.

The more I think about it, the more I realize how lucky I am to be me. I wouldn't be much of a person to talk too if I was too serious. Well thats it for my emo/depressed moment.

FEAR ME WORLD! I am Kelvin and I am Dysfunctional and proud of it!

Off to spew havoc on the world.

No comments: