Friday, May 25, 2007

I was reminded of Bayu Beach Resort yesterday. Lots of fond memories of that place. That also happenes to be the place I first met Elysha way back when i was much, much younger (If my memeory serves me right that is. Its been failing me quite frequently). It also reminded me of Canaan Church. I haven't seen my friends from that area in a long, long while. Ah, memories. Things are less complicated then than they are now.

I wonder would I still be the same person I am today if I had decided differently on some of the decision I had to make in my life. Might I have been better? Or worst perhaps? Life has a lot of variables that one cannot fully work out the outcome I guess. And I don't think I turned out that bad. I have my short comings but so far I'm very happy with my life and the people around me.

Just, could it have been better?

No, I don't actually think so. (I could do better at Uni tho =))

Camp! Camp!

1 comment:

Elysha said...

yup! haha! i met you in Port dickson....bayu beach resort. canaan's church camp.

tag me or drop me a comment while ur at my blog. silent readers are so invisible. hehe, take care