Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Khinzir Liar!!!

Had a fun day yesterday. I spent a day with Iain and Tze Mien (Haha!). Went to the movies. Well Cineleisure to be exact. Well since Spiderman 3 was sold out (AGAIN!), we went to see Wild Hogs. I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. Good movie. Solid comedy cast of Tim Allen (Home Improvement), John Travolta (Ghost Rider, Be Cool), Martin Lawrence (Big Momma's House, Bad Boys) and another dude I don't recognize, but good nontheless, its a must watch. So many movies to watch so little time. Blades of Glory, Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Pirates, So, SO many more! Bleh luckily my last paper is today. 1 month off!

Well ADUN cup is starting this Saturday night. Haven't played in a game this big in a while. getting kinda jittery. The weather is not helping to. Bleh! Well off to the cafeteria!

1 comment:

Ithildin Galad said...

Btw, Harry sacrifices himself to save Spidey.

Spoiler courtesy of Ong Han Sean, who spoilt my day with his spoiler.

So I shall spoil yours. Oh well.

*you may call me Bitch*

Muahahahahahhahaha