Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Its a good week. Man Utd are champs. My college escape act is almost done. I don't need to see that bias lecturer anymore. I got my laptop (YAY! 2gb RAM~). I waited for so long and its a nice bonus. Gaming has been fun too. Working on a facelift for the blog. It might happen, it might not. Movie day is tomorrow! This week is good indeed.

I met up with an old friend today. We had breakfast in Damansara. Indeed an eye opener to me. He has changed so much. He has hardened hin heart. Hardly trusts anyone anymore. The people you keep around you has an effect on the person you are. I spent some time in the evening re-evaluating the relationships I have around me.

On to something totally unrelated.

Eyes. The windows to your soul. I feel they say alot about you. Some are warm, some are confident. Some can be vicious, some, manic. So watch what you say with your eyes. They expose you more than you know.

No comments: