Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is possibly my last day in this particular hell hole. Can't say I'm not looking forward to it. After this ends, some real work begins.

There is a certain relief in freedom that not many can really explain. It was yesterday that some of the best advertising ideas came to me. The experiences I have had here has taught me so much. The people I met,why I should never forsake family (I've literally seen first hand what that can do) and how not to treat people working under you.

Moving on, I will be embarking on something I have really wanted to do for a long time. It'll be a painstaking process but at least I'll have it on my time without having to give up my life or soul. It would also be a great learning process before I get a change of scenery.

On to better things.

The MAFFA regular season starts in a week's time. Confidence is one thing, but injuries are currently plaguing our roster and I don't know how we'll far we'll go like this. We can't afford to lose anybody but I guess I am really looking forward to this season. My last as an active member of the Tridents.

Who knows, this time next year, I'll be wearing pads and a helmet and wearing the number 31 instead. We'll see how it goes. Embassy here I come.

No comments: