Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Now listening to: Past My Shades - B.O.B


2011. A year of Exodus for me and those around me. A journeyman year for me personally, my wife, as we face life together, a new chapter for  my football team, The Tridents, as we go on the road to win a championship, and for many around me, this year marks a start of a new journey. 

And like any journey, sacrifices have to be made. With my journey, moving to a place where I'm not all too comfortable, much sooner than even I expected, isn't some thing that I'm too thrilled about. Unfortunately, it is something that is necessary and something that is key to my future plans.


The Exodus experience isn't something everyone goes through. In fact, very few get to experience some thing so life changing. I guess I'm lucky in that sense. On the flip side, I would have to leave the life that I am so accustomed to, behind. Friends, experiences and other things like that.


This time next year I may be padded up, playing full-contact football with the PIrates (possibly) rather than trying to win the MAFFA league here, as a Trident. The one thing that is making this very easy is work.


Looking to the future, this is the move that will make or break my future. It has to work out I guess. I must succeed where others have failed. For the sake of my family. Trying to get things organized is quite tough. And it continues.    

No comments: