Monday, March 14, 2011

Listening to: All She Knows (Bruno Mars)


Shadowed in the dark of night, I lay awake, listening to the fan cut through the air and silence.


Just an hour or so ago, I poured out my heart into an email that would probably have repercussions of its own at a later date. But at least my stand is made. That being said, a road that is paved with good intentions will probably end in suffering.


Yet, most of us, myself included, are known to botch things up so badly that seemingly life-long bonds are broken. Why is it that good intentions hurt people so?


***

I digressed.

Today is the last day I spend at my current company. I will start a new journey after that which would possibly end with me writing something I am truly passionate about, on a different continent. 

I have to say the process hasn't been easy for me. 

On one hand, I go to a place that is better, more labor friendly, with lots more opportunities. On the other, I'm leaving behind all I have built here, things that I treasure, and start all over again. 

It's already set in stone, and I'm quite adamant about going but that doesn't necessarily make it easier. I need help. 

Well here it goes!  

No comments: