Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well I have done my good deed for the week. Now I hope it doesn't backfire on me. Four hours. Quite a long wait. But I guess it'll be worth the wait. Lets see how it goes. Should be ok, I hope.

Exams are leaving me in the state of emo-ness. Well I know it comes and goes but one tends to wonder. All this helping others, when will it be time to help myself. Its not that I'm incapable. Picky perhaps? That or maybe I'm just scared. Well its not like she's giving me the time of day. Bleh. Dr. Phil I need you!....... NOT!~

Well at least I'm not selling myself short, picking anything that comes by (like a few people I know)and i have some sense of taste (unlike some people I know). Well thats something to be proud of, I guess (and the people who are reading this all has good taste so I'm no refering to you!)

OK, Emo session over. Now concentrate on keeping my good deed going. Plus I need to study.
Life is Interesting when you're sane till love makes you go insane. So... Kids stay away from love, it'll drive you nuts. LOL.

OUT~

No comments: