Sunday, April 08, 2007

I don't understand.

I realized that I don't understand alot of things in life. These things are baffling and I am yet to find an answer.

People.

Complex creatures. Most of them do not know how to appreciate the simple things in life. Things like fame and money sway them easily. Being rich and famous isn't all its cut out to be. Don't believe me? Open a tabloid. There goes their private life.

They also throw love away like it grows on trees. Well maybe it does. I just haven't been able to find the tree. Heh.

Politics.

This is one subject I have never understood. People backstabing and destroying each others reputation while desperately protecting thier own. The best thing is, the public actually votes for these kind of people.

Malaysian food.

Why does it taste so good!

Girls.

Need I say more XD

Well class beckons. Need to hand in my article.

No comments: