Sunday, January 28, 2007

On a week I might want to forget.

I have a feeling this is one of those week which I would want to sleep thru and not wakeup till the next.

And its a Monday.

A bad incident happened yesterday (I won't go into details) and right after that I bumped my knee into something. That was a sunday. Today, the pain got worst. If only it ended there...

Knowing me? No such luck.

Monday morning. Class starts at 2. Decided to take the bus. Again, nothing goes my way. The vice calls me up and says I need to be in the campus grounds ASAP. So I took a cab, 4 hours before class starts. Thats 11 bucks down the drain.

My knee is killing me.

In a really hostile mood.

Plus I have to see the secretary from hell the whole of this week. I swear that girls has issues. My heart is in a very weak state. I might say something I would regret. God help me. Shoot! Another week to struggle with.

Really not looking forward to this.

No comments: