Friday, August 24, 2007

The end of an era.

Today was the day I rid myself of my last assignment. The assignment from hell, simply because i had the displeasure of having W in my group. I had too pull all nighters to finish the assignment.

Words cannot begin to express how glad I am to be handing this one up. Let me 1st thank Jerry for his help without which, it might never have finished. So happy.

Well, I prepared a presentation that was very businesslike and I was ready to explain the simple design we had down to the very core.

The it occured to me that I shouldn't try to hard. I took the notes I made and threw em' in the trash and I winged the presentation. Quite happy I did. I made class more interesting.

After that we ( M, Boz, J, Paul and me) went to Berjaya Times square for some lunch and a session of stress relieving. One word. Arcade. I no longer can play arcade games very well. I got owned. Well it was enjoyable.

After that was the even more enjoyable walk in the park. =D

2 comments:

Ithildin Galad said...

Oh please, update la! i can only read this post THAT many times!

vic said...

you bother re-reading?? haha..
but yala, getting used to all the dust around here edi.. *swt*