Monday, November 06, 2006

In my quest in achiving my past fitness level, I have reawakened memories of past high school valor on the basketball court. Although no where near the strength, stamina or skill level that I had while I was in high school, I feel that the drive to play basketball has finally returned. Although showing glimpses of past glory, i need to achive 60% of my past game, goal for this month. Plus the fact that I have put on pounds drives me even more.

On to other happy sports happenings. Happy 20th anniversary Sir Alex Ferguson. Rooney is back to his scoring ways and Man Utd is playing great football. Added bonuses is that Chelsea lost to the Spurs! Bring out the alcohol! Going in to next week Man Utd have 3 points + goal difference to bounce back on should they lose to the Blues. But I predict a 2-0 win to Man Utd! Glory Glory Man Utd!

To the NBA! Sour note for the defending champines to start on, losing by 40 points in their 1st game, against the bulls no less. Still I predict a repeat this year. The heat to win the c'ship this year again. But in this game anything can happen. Well thats all now.

No comments: