Monday, August 04, 2008

"A man's discernment often leads to him making a choice he doesn't want to make," - Sypher 2008.

There is three things a man cannot escape; death, judgement and change. Lately changes have left me having to step out of my own comort zone and forcing me to take a wider view of the rosy picture I've painted for myself and I realize that where I dwell is but a place where a person like me has no place. Or so I thought.

I shall not name any names, though as tempted as I am to give these people a piece of my mind, has made me question certian things that go on in church. Question it so much in fact that I barely recognized that place anymore.

But some how things that God put in my life more recently forced me to take step further back to realized I'm not meant to drone on these things. I was given these gifts by God and as little as these gifts are, it is meant to glorify He who gave me the gifts. Yeah sounding a little happy clappy but its true, I get so wound up in my overthinking I forget the fundamentals of the faith which is to forgive.

And so as of today no matter how much *blank* I go through this blog shall edify and not ridicule.

No comments: